This is episode 2 of a 4-part series, based on the free ‘30 Top Tips For Attaining Khushoo’ in Prayer’ downloadable eBook, and covers some top tips on what to do During the Prayer in order to attain more focus and tranquility.
Joining podcast host, Usman, in this episode are 4 wonderful guests who also featured their Khushoo’ tips within the eBook:
- Shaykh Sohaib Saeed (Quranica)
- Ustadha Zakia Usmani (Believer’s Path)
- Moutasem Al-Hameedy (Rashidoon)
- Omar Esa (Nasheed Artist)
This episode is full of inspiring and valuable content that will help you improve the quality of your prayer, InshaAllah.
What you’ll learn
- How to let go of your worries and stresses and focus solely on Allah (swt) during the Salah
- The importance of good recitation and understanding the Qur’an when it comes to attaining Khushoo’ (feat. Shaykh Sohaib Saeed)
- An AMAZING Hadith which describes how Allah (swt) responds as you recite Suratul-Fatihah
- How thinking of the rewards of prayer can increase your Khushoo’
- The number one “secret” for attaining Khushoo’ in prayer, without which you will never attain true tranquility! (feat. Zakia Usmani)
- The power of humility in the prayer: how changing your inner self can open up many doors to incredible Khushoo’ (feat. Moutasem Al-Hameedy)
- The importance of realising Who you are standing in front of during prayer (feat. Omar Esa)
Special Guests In The Episode
Get The Podcast On Your Phone
Did you enjoy this episode? Click below to subscribe to the podcast show for free on your smartphone via iTunes,
Soundcloud or Stitcher, and be sure not to miss out on a single episode.