Deenspiration | May 25, 2020 | 0
Going Global: 3 Keys to Building a Legacy After University – Shahbaz Mirza
For the Seekers – Episode 3
featuring Shahbaz Mirza
In this episode, Shahbaz Mirza – Founder of Ramadan Legacy – shares a story of the time he met one of the world’s most successful Muslims and learned 3 very important words that stuck with him, and formed the mantra for his own life.
How do we achieve greatness beyond our small local communities? What does it take to become a visionary who has the power and influence to benefit the Ummah at large? This required a mindset shift and a leader’s perspective on life, combining both an Islamic ethos and a thirst for accomplishment.
What You’ll Learn:
- A powerful quote my Muhammad Ali about how long we have on earth vs how much time we actually have to build a legacy
- The story of the successful Muslim Shahbaz once met and how his advice changed his life
- The 3 keys to building a successful, long lasting legacy
- The power of creating ‘Sadaqah Stations’ and the spiritual implications of doing so
- The mindset shift required to take your passions and ideas to a global level
- Advice from Shahbaz on how to improve yourself in all aspects of life
More Episodes Featuring Shahbaz
For the Seekers is a new weekly video series on Deenspiration aimed at students, young professionals and all seekers of spiritual, academic and work-life success. Each video contains valuable tips, advice and self-development techniques by a range of influential Muslims.
Shahbaz Mirza is a digital transformation specialist, award-winning social entrepreneur, and international speaker. His global career spans management consulting and building and advising startups.
With a passion for Islamic Education, Shahbaz founded Ramadan Legacy. He holds a diploma in Islamic Sciences from Cambridge Islamic College and iSyllabus. His work has been featured on Forbes, The Guardian and STV.