It’s something we’re all guilty of. Perhaps some of us put of doing the things we need to do because we’re simply just too lazy to do them, whilst other times there are much deeper reasons as to why we hold ourselves back.
What if the real reason we procrastinated was because of FEAR; because instead of simply being lazy, we’re genuinely scared of a particular outcome?
In this episode, we’re joined by Sahar Nawaz Shaikh who dives deep into this notion and shares some tips on how to battle the inner fears that hold us back from truly excelling in life.
Every time you put your head in sujood, a million doors open. Then it’s your choice to walk through them or just stay there.Click to tweet this gem
What you’ll learn:
In this episode, we cover:
- The definition of procrastination
- How all of our actions are linked to an emotion
- How fear can be linked to procrastination, and where this stems from.
- How to accept your past and use it to fuel your ambitions to becoming better in the future
- How our relationship with God can empower us and aid us in overcoming our fears and problems with procrastination
- How our 5 daily prayers are designed to beat procrastination and turn us into productive people
- The importance of valuing yourself
- Why we shouldn’t underestimate our status in the Eyes of Allah (swt)
- Is mental health linked with procrastination?
- Plus more!
Ayah of the Day
Today’s Ayah from the Qur’an was Surah Ali-Imran (chapter 3), verse 160.
Share your thoughts
What did you think about this episode? Scroll down and leave your comments and thoughts about what we spoke about during the episode. Let’s get the discussion started!
Are you on Twitter? Click on the quotes from the episode below to share with your followers.
Today’s Podcast Guest
Sahar Nawaz Shaikh
Emotional Mastery Coach
She recently launched a successful campaign during which, in just three weeks, she helped 100 women kick-start their journey of healing for free.
For more info about sister Sahar or to contact her, visit her Facebook profile below:
Also be sure to click here to ‘like’ her Facebook page.
Never Miss an Episode!
Did you enjoy this episode? Click below to subscribe to the podcast show for free on your smartphone via a range of apps for iOS and Android.