Deenspiration | Apr 5, 2020 | 0
EP 34: Secrets to Lasting Love (feat. Dunia Shuaib)
In this episode, we’re joined by psychoeducator, author, internationally renowned speaker and founder of Deen with Dunya, Ustadha Dunia Shuaib.
As a marriage educator, sister Dunia combines the Qur’an, Sunnah and the latest developments in psychology to help thousands of Muslims find greater peace, harmony, love and intimacy in their relationships.
During the show, Dunia shares some important reminders and tips on how married couples can enhance their relationships by using the greatest example sent to makind: the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself.
Sister Dunia has also launched her Secrets to Lasting Love online course in which she teaches some key principles that are statistically proven to increase happiness and satisfaction within relationships.
For our dedicated Deenspiration podcast listeners, you can enjoy a $20 discount on sister Dunia’s course. Simply enter the code: MASTERMYMARRIAGE at the checkout page.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
In this episode, we cover the following:
- Who is Dunia Shuaib and how did she enter the field of psycho-education?
- Why are so many relationships failing these days?
- What are some factors we should consider before marriage?
- Why is it so important for Muslims to study love and relationships?
- What are some of the most common problems people face in their marriages today, and why?
- What are some keys for maintaining a strong, healthy, long lasting marriage?
- The difference between men and women’s emotional and physical needs
- How the Prophet (pbuh) used to treat his wives
- A heartwarming example of how present the Prophet (pbuh) was in his relationship with A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her)
- Question from a listener: What’s the best way to build trust with your new spouse?
- More info on the Secrets to Lasting Love course by sister Dunia
Today’s Ayah of the Day
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” [Qur’an – Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21]
Never Miss an Episode!
Did you enjoy this episode? Click below to subscribe to the podcast show for free on your smartphone via a range of apps for iOS and Android.
[overlay_content unique-id = '27135']